• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What really makes my coffee

68 posts in this topic

Aside from the wonderful cafeteria workers that is. Truth be told, there really is no substitute for heavy cream in your coffee-- really just gives it a great flavor that the powdered stuff can't come close to. Too bad it's freakin' terrible for your body.

How's the start of everyone else's workday going?

Cream is for sissys :sumo:

Nik wakes up with Irish coffee (thumbs u

I wake up with crying babies. In fact, I think the 6:50am feeding is about over, after a full 2 hours. Highlights include vertical projectile spitup, which landed, and coated all of one of my daughter's heads. Ah well, 58 min and counting until the next feeding...

I wake up with crying babies. In fact, I think the 6:50am feeding is about over, after a full 2 hours. Highlights include vertical projectile spitup, which landed, and coated all of one of my daughter's heads. Ah well, 58 min and counting until the next feeding...

Ah...., those were the days! It gets better...., mine are now 18, 14 and 10. Now we're chasing after them to volleyball, football and soccer games.........,

(thumbs u black with no sugar is the way I drink it. I also double the coffee grinds.

Oh yeah? Well, I drink it brewed extra strong black with no sugar after it's been sitting out for three days. So there!!!

:kidaround:

No worries, it only gets worse :gossip: