• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 232

21 posts in this topic

Number probably isnt important but the importance of the issue should be respected. I am not implying you arent respecting the issue of course. :hi: Cool book that some would just be happy to own regardless of condition. (thumbs u

Grade: Low grade reader with detached cover. Complete.

Does the number really matter when you enter this territory?

i think that states the situation quite well..............and i'd probably call it a 1.8.

i think you might be forgiven for giving it a 2.0 on E-bay, although the word GOOD might mislead some......... :devil:

i think that states the situation quite well..............and i'd probably call it a 1.8.

i think you might be forgiven for giving it a 2.0 on E-bay, although the word GOOD might mislead some......... :devil:

So how small of a scan will I have to provide for it to look NM on ebay? lol

Grade: Low grade reader with detached cover. Complete.

Does the number really matter when you enter this territory?

:D