• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MO-KAN Comis Conspiracy Sept. 29-30th

5 posts in this topic

I just visited a cool new store by me called Vintage Stock (where they buy, trade, and sell everything from movies, music, comics, trading cards, and toys) and picked up a flyer for this event.

Just curious if anyone else will be going?

Here's the list of special guests:

Stephen Furst (Flounder in Animal House)

Artists and creators:

Michael Golden

Clayton Crain

Gary Friedrich

Aubrey Sitterson

Renee Witterstaetter

Robin Wayne Bailey

Phil Hester

Ande Parks

Steve Lightle

Anna-Maria Cool

Rick Stasi

Brian Hurtt

Cullen Bunn

Chris Samnee

Looks like tickets are $7 for Sat. and $5 Sunday. 10 & under free.

Comics, Anime, Trivia Contests, Cards, Toys and More.

This will be at:

BTC Exhibit Hall

Business & Technology College

1775 Universal Avenue

Kansas City, MO

I used to go all the time... drive up from Dallas and volunteer. The last show I was at was pretty small but decent. Several vendors and guests. I was able to get some really good deals by throwing around just a little cash.

I used to go all the time... drive up from Dallas and volunteer. The last show I was at was pretty small but decent. Several vendors and guests. I was able to get some really good deals by throwing around just a little cash.

Judging by the overwhelming response here, I think I might be able to score some good deals myself. I think I'll also have a forum dinner of 1. lol