• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some folks watch too much TV

14 posts in this topic

slightly different disorder, but similar repsonse from joe public....

Have a good laugh at this fisherman....

aawow has been doing this forever. I used to deal PSA graded baseball cards to put myself through college in the 90s and he was right there, selling 10s for 4-8x market value. He must catch some fish though, since he's been doing the same thing for a decade.

slightly different disorder, but similar repsonse from joe public....

Have a good laugh at this fisherman....

aawow has been doing this forever. I used to deal PSA graded baseball cards to put myself through college in the 90s and he was right there, selling 10s for 4-8x market value. He must catch some fish though, since he's been doing the same thing for a decade.

I guess you must be right, some noob will stumble upon it and wrangle a deal...or more likely just pay the asking.

Crazy to think, but I'm sure it happens from time to time. Particularly if you don't have a clue about the census and the like. I know a few big time collectors for whom CGC and all that it encompasses is like Mars. Far away, and very little known about.

So for the likes of this guy, it's just a matter of being patient... :boo:

Their piece of art is on a TV show for 10 seconds and it is immediately worth more than a loaded Lexus....I don't think so.

Art drawn by WHO? for HOW MUCH!?!?!

doh!doh!

Chris

Absurd price range . . . couldn't agree more.

As for the WHO? . . . Harry Anderson is no doubt an unknown to many, here. He did produce a lot of excellent work for Atlas (1950s version of Marvel).

If the original art for the following Harry Anderson cover exists, I'd certainly pay a good price for it:

4xpgzz5.jpg

Their piece of art is on a TV show for 10 seconds and it is immediately worth more than a loaded Lexus....I don't think so.

Art drawn by WHO? for HOW MUCH!?!?!

doh!doh!

Chris

Absurd price range . . . couldn't agree more.

As for the WHO? . . . Harry Anderson is no doubt an unknown to many, here. He did produce some a lot of good work for Atlas (1950s version of Marvel).

If the original art for the following Harry Anderson cover exists, I'd certainly pay a good price for it:

4xpgzz5.jpg

Harry Anderson did quite a bit of excellent work for Atlas and others in the 50s. If the piece on ebay started a 99cents I would be bidding, but probably not anywhere near the $43,000 level. :tonofbricks: