• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - BIG APPLE NATIONAL - New York - November 16-18

86 posts in this topic

Haven't seen Jim Lee on the Con's site either...was that just a rumor?

Bring the slabbed book to the CGC booth and we'll remove the book from the holder for you. There is always a risk of the book getting damaged once removed from the inner well, and even with all precautions taken there is no guarantee that the book will retain the grade. It's a risk.

damn... probably not worth it on a 9.8 book.

I've cracked a few 9.6's and 9.8's, and every single one of them retained the same grade. All of the signature series witnesses are super careful with your books, so (chances are) it should keep the same grade. There are even a few submitters who had 9.9's cracked that retained their elusive grade (thumbs u

Thanks to everyone that came by the show. We got a lot of books done over the weekend.

Unfortunately the only real disappointment was that John Romita Sr. wasn't feeling well and couldn't attend. I'm sure we all wish him a speedy recovery.

Thanks to Cosimo Torello and Joe Pierson for the Witnessing assists this weekend.

Unfortunately the only real disappointment was that John Romita Sr. wasn't feeling well and couldn't attend. I'm sure we all wish him a speedy recovery.

:censored:

Hope he gets better soon :wishluck: