• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers #35

Nick's grade  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Nick's grade

8 posts in this topic

This is a Please GUESS My... poll.

Bought this book from Nick (flaming_telepath) a few months ago and sent it off with a bunch of others for grading. Just got the results today. Sorry - no back cover scan.

Please guess how Nick graded it when he sold it to me, and then guess what CGC gave it. I'll post the real answers tomorrow.

Avengers35.jpg

And the verdict???

Nick said:

[font:Arial Black]"Good and solid 9.2 all day long,[/font] with excellent gloss and stunning colour..." And he said that the top left corner and a few minor spine stresses were the only things keeping it from a 9.4.

CGC said:

[font:Arial Black]

Universal 9.2 OW/W pages[/font]

Once again, Nick knows his grades! Thanks, Nick.

And the verdict???

Nick said:

[font:Arial Black]"Good and solid 9.2 all day long,[/font] with excellent gloss and stunning colour..." And he said that the top left corner and a few minor spine stresses were the only things keeping it from a 9.4.

CGC said:

[font:Arial Black]

Universal 9.2 OW/W pages[/font]

Once again, Nick knows his grades! Thanks, Nick.

My pleasure, mate! (thumbs u

Actually, I think it was dcman who mirrored my own thoughts with this one. The top left almost dragged it down, but the gloss and colour-strike nailed it at 9.2. Sweet book! :cloud9: