• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Fantastic Four #39

20 posts in this topic

I would guess about 8.5 cant see too much wrong outside of the soft corners and ragged edge paper edge which is probably a printing defect. Also the slightly rough spine and slight browning on back cover.All in all a really nice book

I would guess about 8.5 cant see too much wrong outside of the soft corners and ragged edge paper edge which is probably a printing defect. Also the slightly rough spine and slight browning on back cover.All in all a really nice book

I agree with this description, except I'd go 9.0, unless that hint of a "ragged" edge is worse than it seems in the scan.

Beautiful book, great colors. Good luck!

I would guess your right on with the ragged edge being better in hand. These stupid scanners kill a nice book. :pullhair: I used to think all my collection was 9.8 till I bought my scanner. Guess that is why you see so many comics non scanned on the BAY hm

I would guess your right on with the ragged edge being better in hand. These stupid scanners kill a nice book. :pullhair: I used to think all my collection was 9.8 till I bought my scanner. Guess that is why you see so many comics non scanned on the BAY hm

Yeah, there's no doubt that scanners emphasize defects. But I think that tends to offset collectors' tendency to overgrade!