• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC at Mid-Ohio Con!!!!!!!!

103 posts in this topic

Just spoke with the promoter today (Roger Price, GREAT GUY!) and CGC will now be attending! :banana:

Anyone from the boards going to be there? :wishluck:

Sat. night forum dinner????hm

Is your silly butt attending?

Yep, me and my silly butt both! (thumbs u

Just spoke with the promoter today (Roger Price, GREAT GUY!) and CGC will now be attending! :banana:

Anyone from the boards going to be there? :wishluck:

Sat. night forum dinner????hm

Taking Subs?

You bet! (thumbs u

We will also have our Sig Series director (Kevin Boyd) there to help get CGC'd SS books :banana:

I will be there witnessing, but think I might be going out to dinner with one of the artists there, so might have to pass on a forum dinner. Still early tho.

:(

I think everyone here would take a shot at eating dinner with their favorite artist :)

I will be there witnessing, but think I might be going out to dinner with one of the artists there, so might have to pass on a forum dinner. Still early tho.

I think everyone here would take a shot at eating dinner with their favorite artist :)

Russ Heath is going to be there (shrug)

I agree. The NY Forum dinner two years ago is a great one for me. Adams, Starlin and Sim! Adams and Sim sat right beside me and I got to listen in on some great talk about comics history.

:screwy:

Russ who?

Never heard of him

Russ who?

Never heard of him

Russ heard that, Russ hears everything, Russ is everywhere and everything. Prepare to be smote.