• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC at Mid-Ohio Con!!!!!!!!

103 posts in this topic

Just looked through my books, and it looks like I have about 20 trooper books that are worthy of being graded.....is that too many for on site submissions or should I cut back a bit? If it helps I'm willing to accept a flat grade of 9.0 on all of them to save you some time :)

I have been going to this show for about 12 years. I like the Easton Centre location better but they have been downtown the last few years. For a nice selection of restaurants Google "Short North" in Columbus just north of the convention center. There is nothing downtown. I am looking forward to submitting books to CGC although I can't quite find a clear description of the the process for doing so on their website.

Just looked through my books, and it looks like I have about 20 trooper books that are worthy of being graded.....is that too many for on site submissions or should I cut back a bit? If it helps I'm willing to accept a flat grade of 9.0 on all of them to save you some time :)

There is no minimum submission level for on-site submissions.

The only exception is pre-screen, there is a minimum amount for that. For more information call customer service 877-662-6642.

Just to be clear, we will NOT be doing on-site grading.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! (thumbs u

There is no minimum submission level for on-site submissions.

The only exception is pre-screen, there is a minimum amount for that. For more information call customer service 877-662-6642.

Just to be clear, we will NOT be doing on-site grading.

Looking forward to seeing everyone! (thumbs u

But I'm the Trooper, you should make exceptions :baiting:

Just spoke with the promoter today (Roger Price, GREAT GUY!) and CGC will now be attending! :banana:

Anyone from the boards going to be there? :wishluck:

Sat. night forum dinner????hm

I would LOVE to meet all you CGC guys! Just let me know the details so I can get out and meet everyone! Make sure West comes to Columbus as he and I can talk about the good 'ol golden age!

Guys, how about we all eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse on Broad Street? It'll do large parties, is close to downtown, and not terribly expensive (10-12 bucks for a nice meal).

Or are we going to be near Easton? If so, I suggest the Cheesecake Factory or PF Chang's....

Guys, how about we all eat at the Spaghetti Warehouse on Broad Street? It'll do large parties, is close to downtown, and not terribly expensive (10-12 bucks for a nice meal).

Or are we going to be near Easton? If so, I suggest the Cheesecake Factory or PF Chang's....

Take plenty of pictures to post on the boards. I'd love to go just to meet the Mighty Shield in person, but I'm old and live on the west coast. I'd whine and complain too much anyway. People would throw spaghetti at me.

Drunk before noon. What a waste. :(

Better than being retarded at age 1, that'll teach you to eat lead paint chips :baiting:

They taste like chicken.

Are you going to the Mid-Ohio Con? I would drive up there just to rain on your parade. :grin:

I wouldn't miss this Con, I work literally 2 blocks from the convention center...I have my own parking spot too.

Get your arse over here and you we can insult each other to one another faces, it'll be a blast! Where do you live anyway? If it's not too far I highly recommend coming to this, plus CGC will be here! whoooo