• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My new graded comics

78 posts in this topic

So Ive had a few comics graded through CGC (via my local comic store), what can I do with them?

Have a bare-breasted woman press up against the slabs. Take photos.

You forgot to add BIG breasted women.

I don't discriminate.

Well, at least, I used to not discriminate. :sorry:

I see a new age man,kind of

take them to a Magic tournament and walk around hugging them and mumbling mess under your breath while giving the Magic players that "God, what losers" look.

Near the end of my Magic-playing days many years ago I was at an SF convention playing a casual game with some guys in the game room and some girl with a HUGE and a "furry" tail sticking out the back of her pants went by every table with a Magic game at it saying, "Crack... crack... crack... crack... ."

What a b-i-t-c-h. I was pretty ticked at her but I took solace in the fact that she was a furry and they are pretty low down on the evolutionary scale of geekdom.

So Ive had a few comics graded through CGC (via my local comic store), what can I do with them?

"Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?"

Anyhoot, if this is a serious question I have a serious answer. You could strap them to your feet and go water-skiing with them I guess. (shrug)

Nah, I tried that . . . too short. lol I'm surprised you didn't suggest playing hockey with them :grin:

D'oh! I'm slipping. That's a great idea. They might make great pucks. I'll grab some random, junk, Timely issue and see what kind of elevation I can get on my shots. Top shelf baby!