• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of our fallen Brothers should be back soon .....R U reading this Ciorac?

32 posts in this topic

I'm on a Tec posting strike till Bill get's back.

How long left on the ban?

he ain't coming back

:jokealert:

this post concerned me, so i called my boy pons to check it out; it's true he's not coming back. turns out he's had a change in his collecting focus. those that want to continue to read his incisive posts need to go over to the beanie-baby chat board.

I've decided to collect Delft, instead of comics, until Bill gets back.

Well, I read further up the list that Bill is now collecting Beanies, and since I was just in Delft, lucky for you, I happened to pick up a souvenier..so...

These are for both of you:) :foryou:

bill.jpg

Well, I read further up the list that Bill is now collecting Beanies, and since I was just in Delft, lucky for you, I happened to pick up a souvenier..so...

bill.jpg

well, actually, he "is" a beanie baby, he is not collecting them :)

gator

he ain't coming back

this post concerned me, so i called my boy pons to check it out; it's true he's not coming back. turns out he's had a change in his collecting focus. those that want to continue to read his incisive posts need to go over to the beanie-baby chat board.

I've decided to collect Delft, instead of comics, until Bill gets back.

bill.jpg

Ahh. Delft. :cloud9:

I've heard it speculated that they both struck a nerve with CGC about it's pressing policy and were monitored and baited into a strike.

that speculation is 100% wrong. fyi.

he ain't coming back

He'll make a killing....

Hi Bill :foryou:

I've heard it speculated that they both struck a nerve with CGC about it's pressing policy and were monitored and baited into a strike.

Such certitude.

when it's warranted...

Such certitude.

when it's warranted...

Umm....alright.....

Back to Bill.... It's just not the same without Bill here, so we all hope he returns when his time has been served. I was astonished to learn that he actually is a Beanie Baby and not just a collector of them. Go figure.

Such certitude.

when it's warranted...

Umm....alright.....

Back to Bill.... It's just not the same without Bill here, so we all hope he returns when his time has been served. I was astonished to learn that he actually is a Beanie Baby and not just a collector of them. Go figure.

but, he is a limited edition BB!

gator