• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of our fallen Brothers should be back soon .....R U reading this Ciorac?

32 posts in this topic

I'm on a Tec posting strike till Bill get's back.

How long left on the ban?

he ain't coming back

:jokealert:

this post concerned me, so i called my boy pons to check it out; it's true he's not coming back. turns out he's had a change in his collecting focus. those that want to continue to read his incisive posts need to go over to the beanie-baby chat board.

he ain't coming back

this post concerned me, so i called my boy pons to check it out; it's true he's not coming back. turns out he's had a change in his collecting focus. those that want to continue to read his incisive posts need to go over to the beanie-baby chat board.

Awesome. We beanie baby collectors are always looking for new recruits! :banana:

he ain't coming back

he told me he was spearheading a "why NO will whoop Tampa Bay" board...

guess it never got off the ground ?

gator

he ain't coming back

gator

that's low; to kick a man when he's down--pure gator behavior.

he ain't coming back

gator

it is because he supports and believes in NO , that I picked NO on my weekly pool (I was going with TB at home)...it is costing me BIG time.... grumble

gator

he ain't coming back

gator

it is because he supports and believes in NO , that I picked NO on my weekly pool (I was going with TB at home)...it is costing me BIG time.... grumble

gator

I have NO in a weekly pool as well :pullhair:

he ain't coming back

I've decided to collect Delft, instead of comics, until Bill gets back.