• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Not Yet Processed"

36 posts in this topic

Metro is displaying some nice material, unfortunately for the last month none of it has been available (shrug)

The "inquire" function is repetitive as well...are these books being pre-sold ? It appears more than half the inventory consists of "not yet processed" books.

Send them an email inquiring about what books you want. It may take them some time to get back to you as they are swamped with requests right now. The books haven't been priced yet, hence the "Not Yet Processed". And, yes, some books have been sold before they ever have prices listed.

Angelo

If you're in a hurry just call them. Whenever I'm on the phone with Frank or Vincent, there is never a problem. I even got a very short reply from Fishler when I inquired on the Cap 46. I think that lasted like seconds before it was sold lol
:hi:

You know, as with both my business and yours, one is more likely to take care of the more frequent or longest term customers first.

They might also wish to consider policies that attract new "frequent customers", too...

You know, as with both my business and yours, one is more likely to take care of the more frequent or longest term customers first.

They might also wish to consider policies that attract new "frequent customers", too...

Well, someone has to be first and someone has to be last. Ideally, they wouldn't list a book until everyone had a fair shot.

If you're in a hurry just call them. Whenever I'm on the phone with Frank or Vincent, there is never a problem. I even got a very short reply from Fishler when I inquired on the Cap 46. I think that lasted like seconds before it was sold lol

hm. Really -- well, nice pickup... I wanted to at least see a scan before it flew out. Funny thing is, I'm not a huge fan of that cover, though I will buy one if I can find one just to fill in the run... but I was stunned when I saw 9.4 and 46. You get the book yet?

;) It's good to be the king