• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardcover Danger Girl Absolute Edition (I have buyer's remorse!)

7 posts in this topic

I just bought this book off eBay, but should have known better since I'm trying to save money for a house. I'll get scans up later in the day. The book itself is in excellent condition. The dust jacket has some shelf wear on the bottom, but is still in pretty good condition. It is the signed edition (#1491 of 3012 by J Scott Campbell)

I bought it for $108.69.

If anyone wants it, I will have it shipped for $110 and eat the rest of the shipping costs. It is sold out and will cost anyone at least $170 if they want to buy it elsewhere.

Is it really that rare? I had no idea. There are three stores around me who have it for cover price and less during sales. Maybe I ought to be picking it up... I've never checked ebay, but apparently this is a sought after absolute... the only one I know that has sustained value is Absolute Authority vol. 1

I think so. If you look on Amazon or Half.com, they list for over $300 sometimes. If they have it for cover, you could probably flip it on eBay. I think the cover price is $75. I like the Absolute format and have most of them and thought to add to my collection.

As for Absolute editions that sustained value, Authority, Danger Girl, and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Volume 1 consistently sell for well over cover. I'm not sure about any others though.