• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting book coming up on Heritage

126 posts in this topic

No I don't know Ron...but Silver Snail is a great haunt.

Email Heritage and they should supply the tracking #

I'm on it...I would just like to get that "auto" email that others have gotten...

Ron L owns Silver Snail...supposed to be the Toronto comic/toy mecca...I have been meaning to get up there and visit, just never had a chance to fit in my schedule

rick

And speaking of snails.... Just got an email that my order is finally being shipped. :banana:

I called them, they said my email doesn't work...huh??? that is why they don't send me the email shipping notice...even though, every bid/outbid I place gets emailed, every invoice, gets emailed...but not the shipping?

rick

And speaking of snails.... Just got an email that my order is finally being shipped. :banana:

I called them, they said my email doesn't work...huh??? that is why they don't send me the email shipping notice...even though, every bid/outbid I place gets emailed, every invoice, gets emailed...but not the shipping?

rick

:screwy:

Got my stuff in today....

Bought two #4s

animal4.jpg

and

billbarnes4.jpg

I like this cover, it was cheap...and the white pages didn't hurt.