• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Marvel # 2 apparent over-graded eBay purchase what would you do?

28 posts in this topic

Thanks for all of the opinions and support, I appreciate it. I probably will re-sell it. Anyone have thoughts as to how to grade it? I think there might be pages missing as one of the stories refers the reader to p. 65 (which isn't there). I'm really not sure if the book is complete- though the front cover does say there is 64 pages.

I have a copy of that comic.

Do you want me to count the pages in my book?

pg 65 should be the interior back cover?

Yes.

The comic has 64 numbered pages.

(thumbs u

Thanks for all of the opinions and support, I appreciate it. I probably will re-sell it. Anyone have thoughts as to how to grade it? I think there might be pages missing as one of the stories refers the reader to p. 65 (which isn't there). I'm really not sure if the book is complete- though the front cover does say there is 64 pages.

Yes.

bang, don't be too sure we can count on your copy; judging by the photos of your books, i wouldn't doubt all are missing pages.

Yes.

bang, don't be too sure we can count on your copy; judging by the photos of your books, i wouldn't doubt all are missing pages.

(tsk) They may only grade out at 0.5 - 2.5 but they are all complete. :cloud9:

Yes.

(tsk) They may only grade out at 0.5- 2.5 but they are all complete. :cloud9:

did you mean to say 8.5? (shrug)

gator

Yes.

(tsk) They may only grade out at 0.5- 2.5 but they are all complete. :cloud9:

did you mean to say 8.5? (shrug)

gator

Oops.

Thanks for catching that mistake.

I meant to say 0.5 - 1.5

:baiting:

Tanks to all who responded. I appreciate your support. I have decided to auction the book. I don't want to violate the rules of the board so I won't post any details of the auction in this forum. Just wanted to say thanks.

Anthony