• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Journey into Mystery 83 GRR sealed "SOLD"

12 posts in this topic

Golden record reprint, Comic appears NM still sealed with record there is a ding on the record cover on the bottom corner. Ding appears to have narrowly missed comic area.

"SOLD"shipping included U.S. and Canada. First :takeit: gets it :grin:

2007_0910_213043AA.jpg2007_0910_210608AA.jpg2007_0910_210415AA.jpg2007_0910_210323AA.jpg

how is it sealed? is it just some sticky tape on the inside of the flap? so you can open it and reseal it?

It's sealed completely in plastic wrap, and the only way to open it is to unwrap it.

Really tough to find these still sealed in the record although because of that it's the reason their easy to find in high grade. Never managed to find a sealed Spidey though.

Watched a recent auction on fee bay and a sealed spidey went for $1,924.99 :o

$325.00 :takeit: I cannot find the I :takeit: icon. but :takeit:

I reside in Canada

Fixed it. Here is an image of it for you to cut and paste for future wins ( :takeit: )

Sold! to eccomic, he couldn't find the I'll take it Icon so Pirate was gracious enough to convey it for him. Thank you very much. Ty

$325.00 :takeit: I cannot find the I :takeit: icon. but :takeit:

I reside in Canada

Fixed it. Here is an image of it for you to cut and paste for future wins ( :takeit: )

Sold! to eccomic, he couldn't find the I'll take it Icon so Pirate was gracious enough to convey it for him. Thank you very much. Ty

Apparently the :takeit: icon didn't take. No hard feelings eccomic. If MCmiles still wants it he deserves it for 300 for his patience. Please PM me MCmiles. Thanks, Ty