• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to trade for cgc'd Turok Son of Stone comics!

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forum. My collecting passion is trying to complete a set of Turok Son of Stone comics, CGC graded 9.4 or better. (9.2 or better for the 1950's issues.)

My collection is listed in the registry under the set name (just the beginning)

If you check it out, you will notice that I have a long way to go before I'll reach my goal and can use all the help that I can get.

I've sold most of my other titles on eBay but still have a few tradables left and have included a list. I have ungraded comics but they are in storage at this time.

I'm sorry but they are mostly modern and not much to choose from. The three Batman issues the Space Adventures and Haunted (double cover) are listed in the Comicconnect auction, the "Haunted" comic can be removed from the auction if someone is interested. If you see anything you want and have a Turok to trade, let me know. I can email scans if needed. I tried to include some with this post but was unsuccessful.

Thanks, turokhunter

1) Pitt# 2 cgc 9.8 white #0066146066

2) Kissnation #1 PGX 9.6 white #501036638

3) Space adventures #60, Charlton cgc 9.0 off-white to white #0634689002

4) Magnus robot fighter #4, Valiant cgc 9.4 white #0126632012

5) Magnus robot fighter #9, Valiant cgc 9.6 white #0081469032

6) Magnus robot fighter #21 Gold, Valiant cgc 9.6 white #0127131022

7) Twisted Tales #1 cgc 9.8 white #0717590002

8) Twisted Tales #5 cgc 9.6 white #0128328014

9) Haunted, vol.3 #10, Charlton/Double cover, outer cover 9.0, inner cover 9.6,cgc 9.6 white #0089018004

10) Mars attacks #1, Topps, cgc 9.8 white #0715155096

11) Mars attacks #3, Topps, cgc 9.8 white #0702711021

12) The Watchmen #1 cgc apparent 9.6 slight A, white, very small amount of color touch on cover. #0634689004

13) Vengeance of Vampirella #1, Harris 4/84 cgc 9.6 white (red bloodfoil wraparound cover) #0088916001

14) Vampirella/ ladydeath #1, Chaos!-Harris 2/99, cgc9.6 white (Gold foil edition) 1 of 300 made.

15)Chaos Effect:Omega (Gold edition), Valiant, cgc 9.4 white #0775951010

16) Bernie Wrightson: Master of the Macabre #1, Pacific,cgc 9.6 white, #0102702024

17) Bernie Wrightson: Master of the Macabre #5, Eclipse, cgc 9.6 white #0103039019

Come on now. I can't believe that there is no one out there with a Turok comic that is willing to trade for one or more of the books I have offered. I'll bet no one has even seen the Vampirella comic and the Haunted is a double cover. I know there are double cover collectors out there and the Space adventures looks like it should grade higher than a 9.0. If you don't have a Turok to trade, shoot me an offer. I'll take money to.

I am a real person and not out to screw anyone. If you don't like what you get, return it and I will refund your money or give your trade back plus your shipping.

Hell, I'm easy to get along with. I realize that these aren't super rare, super valuable comics but they are nice.

If you want to see some pics, email me at brdwilliam@insightbb.com.

Thanks

Bill

Welcome to the boards, Turokhunter. I'd be interested in some of the Valiants, but most of my Turoks are 9's or lower. Plus, I'm going for a set myself, just not as ambitious as your slabbed effort. ;)

Lemme know if you've got anything else you'd take in trade besides slabs for the Valiants, or lemme know what kinda $$$ you'd want.

Come on now. I can't believe that there is no one out there with a Turok comic that is willing to trade for one or more of the books I have offered.

I have plenty of Turoks (the Dell and Gold Key series) in ultra-HG. But none of the books you`re offering in trade are interesting. (shrug)

Come on now. I can't believe that there is no one out there with a Turok comic that is willing to trade for one or more of the books I have offered.

I have plenty of Turoks (the Dell and Gold Key series) in ultra-HG. But none of the books you`re offering in trade are interesting. (shrug)

Yeah, and I'll bet you have a huge peck@r in addition to your ultra-HG books tth2. The poor guy is new to the Boards, and this is how you welcome him? Sheesh...