• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So...what's a "reasonable" multiple for a Mile High copy?

29 posts in this topic

totally depends on the copy.

I owned the Mile High Green Hornet # 1. I bought it for about 2.5 times guide.

I actually sold it for a significant loss 6 months later but the money I recieved for it was invested in a comicbook investment that got me my money back many times over.

I agree with pretty much everything everyone said. Although its been a while since I've seen a Mile High go for 10x guide.

I have a few weaker Mile High titles that I'll be putting up for sale in the next few weeks at 2x guide. But for the right Mile High I'd pay 4x to maybe 5x.

So depending on the strength of the title and the grade I'd say anywhere from 2x-5x is appropriate. You don't see them go for much less than 2x guide very often.

I agree with pretty much everything everyone said. Although its been a while since I've seen a Mile High go for 10x guide.

I have a few weaker Mile High titles that I'll be putting up for sale in the next few weeks at 2x guide. But for the right Mile High I'd pay 4x to maybe 5x.

So depending on the strength of the title and the grade I'd say anywhere from 2x-5x is appropriate. You don't see them go for much less than 2x guide very often.

The higher the multiple the less likely it is to have happened. I'm pretty sure there were a few Church copies in the McLaughlin collection last fall that went for high single digit multiples.

The higher the multiple the less likely it is to have happened. I'm pretty sure there were a few Church copies in the McLaughlin collection last fall that went for high single digit multiples.

Wasn`t that you? :baiting: