• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

125 CGC plastics - Bags Unlimited... resealable.. Awesome price

27 posts in this topic

Well since I dont need to have all the extras I will offer them here on the boards. These are the best plastics on the market in my opinion. The are re-sealable and fit the slab perfectly.

Bags Unlimited price for 100 - 30.60

Your price for 125 - 22 shipped :o

First to post - :takeit:

I want the first quarter, taken from the middle half, blindfolded and while wearing surgical gloves.

Seriously, if someone has any extras of the regular CGC bags, then fold them up, toss them in a brown letter and I'll pay the dollar or two. I have bought a few CGC books that didn't come bagged and I am soooo worried about scratching. :o

I want the first quarter, taken from the middle half, blindfolded and while wearing surgical gloves.

Seriously, if someone has any extras of the regular CGC bags, then fold them up, toss them in a brown letter and I'll pay the dollar or two. I have bought a few CGC books that didn't come bagged and I am soooo worried about scratching. :o

lol Did you like them JC ?

So do both of you want 62.5 bags :insane: or 75 each? I should have an extra 25 bag to cover. Both of you can send me 14. to tunaxbushwick@yahoo.com if thats cool

$ 73,949

- $28

$73,921 needed for X-Men 30-34, 36-66

:acclaim:

lol

I actually have 35,47,54,56,63 :sumo: