• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Again....

86 posts in this topic

there's really no way "computer problems" should shut someone down for a month

Actually, his "computer problem" was an irate customer breaking into his office and repeatedly slamming a *computer* down on 'House's head.

So yes, "computer problems" could put you down for a month or more.

That would have to be one tall MFer. Lighthouse is 6'7".

lol He's not 6'7". I met him in KC at a con earlier this year and while he's a tall guy (like 6'4" I'd guess), he's no 6'7".

Unless his "computer problem" compressed his spine a few inches. hm

Actually, his "computer problem" was an irate customer breaking into his office and repeatedly slamming a *computer* down on 'House's head.

lol He's not 6'7". I met him in KC at a con earlier this year and while he's a tall guy (like 6'4" I'd guess), he's no 6'7".

How would you know? You're 5'4" :whistle:

I hope Lighthouse is okay (shrug)

I was going to place an order...

Doesn't take much to lose a feedback rating

I enjoyed meeting him in KC earlier this year. Bought a Spiderman book from him, and talked him down on price.

If he's having trouble he should contact a fellow Board Member for help in sending out E-mails and such.

Yeah, it was fun meeting him along with all you guys. Just the other day, I noticed he hadn't posted here since June and almost made a thread asking if anyone had heard from him.

How ironic, this thread pops up now. Too bad it appears old habits are recurring. :(

Look here, I'm 5'10" (tsk)

My Dad is 6'6", but unfortunately my Mom is only 5'2", so I got stuck in the middle.

I got stuck in the middle.

I hate it when that happens. :blush:

My Dad is 6'6", but unfortunately my Mom is only 5'2", so I got stuck in the middle.

I'd check the height on the milkman.

Never had one of those. Do milkmen even still exist today? If so, does anyone still use one?

Never had one of those. Do milkmen even still exist today? If so, does anyone still use one?

(shrug) I'd ask your mother.

What could be so important that he doesnt have a couple of minutes to end auctions or he does not have time to answer emails. :shrug: It only takes a couple of minutes .

It's really a drag because he was one of the best guys to deal with on the boards for a couple of years and then it was all down hill. It seemed to start small and get worse and worse, then he would make a comeback and be in good standing for a while then down again. Wash, rinse, repeat. Really a good guy that just couldn't/can't seem to keep his s$%t together for very long.

I considered him a friend and had many great dealings with him, but he efed up just one to many times (about three times ago) and I just had to distance myself.

Sad to hear :(
Learn your lesson here, grasshopper. Take it slowly :whistle:
Who the f are you and what have you done with greggy ? :o
Helpful greggy is always around.

lol:screwy:

(shrug) I'd ask your mother.

hookedonphonics.jpg

When I said "never had one of those", I thought it would be easily understood that I was talking about my family, including my Mother. Sorry, I didn't know I had spell everything out here. :makepoint:

Define 'use'.

Hey FT, where have you been?

Define 'use'.

Hey FT, where have you been?

Using the milk man obviously :makepoint: