• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$25 and under

47 posts in this topic

The weekends of large national conventions seem to be a good time for eBay deals.This was $ 25 before shipping.Cool L.B. Cool cover although the back cover ad for Hitler stamps surprised me.I wouldn't have thought someone would have considered them marketable so close after WWII...GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ghostlyweird.jpg

ghostlyweirdb.jpg

I don't think this was before World War II, looks to be Sept. 1953

Read it again...he said so close AFTER WWII.

I think this qualifies...picked up at a local con last year for a measly $12...

FatandSlat.jpg

Fun as it was quotes by Ian Levine as being a very tough book to track down (even though a few board members have copies).

:bump:

Here's one I received today. In fact, it's under $10 ($9 shipped to be exact) and I'm quite happy. I've liked this cover since someone posted it here last year: nice WWII PT Boat cover from 1943 for under $10!! I want more! I was afraid that the interior would look awful and it's not that bad. It even has the cool Night Devils (see 2 pages below) and some work by Hickey whose work I've always liked :D

57507-WarStories8.jpg.8f8f38ba6fde79c04828c0b2dc86876f.jpg

57508-WarStories8BC.jpg.2fbcbe29ddd0adceb5c4d8cee97f7935.jpg

57509-WarStories8Story2Pages.jpg.d5932ad276c0eb0c402fe29d74e4ee85.jpg

57510-WarStories8Story2Page2s.jpg.b771065d2aa290bc1f065c63cf103a78.jpg

57511-WarStories8Story6sd.jpg.fed9ea7af7bbec1421e442933a37d838.jpg

I picked this book up from my LCS the other day for $25. He'd been holding it for me for a couple weeks. Not quite the bargains others have posted, but I liked the cover and wanted to read a Heap story.

airboyVol7Num10.jpg

I picked this book up from my LCS the other day for $25. He'd been holding it for me for a couple weeks. Not quite the bargains others have posted, but I liked the cover and wanted to read a Heap story.

airboyVol7Num10.jpg

Wish I could have got this for $25 :applause: :applause:

airboyVol7Num10.jpg

Wish I could have got this for $25 :applause: :applause: