• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

an open apology to all d.c. gorilla covers

59 posts in this topic

it is true that i have never missed a chance to make derisive comments about d.c. gorilla covers on these boards. i heretofore am done with this monkeying around, for the simian reason that such such petty pursuits are chimping away at my 'serious-collector' pedigree, not to mention it's just plain mean. so, gibbon this oppurtunity to redeem myself, I APEOLOGIZE.

it is true that i have never missed a chance to make derisive comments about d.c. gorilla covers on these boards. i heretofore am done with this monkeying around, for the simian reason that such such petty pursuits are chimping away at my 'serious-collector' pedigree, not to mention it's just plain mean. so, gibbon this oppurtunity to redeem myself, I APEOLOGIZE.

:makepoint::headbang::insane:

Well....I was holding back until now....

StrangeAdventures8.jpg