• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A picture is worth...well, a good laugh usually.

23 posts in this topic

And the clothes are torn off in advance! Score!! That will save someone we know some time! hi.gif

That's how she came to be described as 'loose'.... grin.gif

Double----> 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

flamed.gif

And the clothes are torn off in advance! Score!! That will save someone we know some time! hi.gif

That's how she came to be described as 'loose'.... grin.gif

Double----> 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif

acclaim.gif

hi.gif
flowerred.gif ablue!

What's wrong Greggy? Are you upset that I had ruffled your feathers the other night? Can't take the heat?

You seem to be unable to let go of the whole Ablue thing. What a baby!

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

I just had to make a search today after I bagged you last night. Seems that your getting a little obsessed with me eh??

Oh but you will never admit that Ablue got one on you !

Grow up and let's end this ok?

It's true...you really do search for your name! Fine...I'm done with you because obviously...you are way too sensitive! My psychological experiment is over! thumbsup2.gif

It's true...you really do search for your name! Fine...I'm done with you because obviously...you are way too sensitive! My psychological experiment is over! thumbsup2.gif

You fail to grasp what I had just wrote. Did I not say that I just had to see what you were up to after last night? Has nothing to do with psychological experiments

or being sensitive! Has nothing to do with me, but you. I don't care.

You just cant take it, so you make up this lame excuse trying to reverse it on me. Ha!

Im done you are getting too easy! Now move on! foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gif

You fail to grasp what I had just wrote. Did I not say that I just had to see what you were up to after last night? Has nothing to do with psychological experiments

You just cant take it, so you make up this lame excuse trying to reverse it on me. Ha!

Im done you are getting too easy! Now move on! foreheadslap.gifmakepoint.gifsumo.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Ok...if you really think you did any effective baggin', I'll let you live in you deluded world. Or...I can add ablue to everyone of my posts if you want regardless if it's relevant. Obviously, you are not made for the message boards because you can't handle your name mentioned at all. Oooo...too bad...get over it. You can end it by not responding to any of my posts which are meant to get a rise out of you but you keep coming back. Sigh...you are too predictable. Now...let's see what happens with this post or the other ones I made last night. You control if it continues. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Ok...if you really think you did any effective baggin', I'll let you live in you deluded world. Or...I can add ablue to everyone of my posts if you want regardless if it's relevant. Obviously, you are not made for the message boards because you can't handle your name mentioned at all. Oooo...too bad...get over it. You can end it by not responding to any of my posts which are meant to get a rise out of you but you keep coming back. Sigh...you are too predictable. Now...let's see what happens with this post or the other ones I made last night.

You control if it continues. thumbsup2.gif

OK Greggy, I'll give you this...in fact you must have the last word so we can go on and on. Pretty pathetic eh? You seem to miss interpret what I am saying.

I do not search my name for useless reasons simply as an amusement, that's what I said in the first post here. I know our history and just wanted to see what kind of rise I got from you from last night. IM sure there are many that search out their names but purely for fun. You on the other hand take this whole thing to far..But then that's another story. I'll give you your 15 minutes of of fame and would not dare take this little corner of your world away from you what else would you do withought this board?.

Good luck and good bye! thumbsup2.gif

Ablue......I always get a laugh when I see you and greggy going at it and usually just leave the two of you to your battle......but I do have to give Greggy some props on this round.

He actually DID p.m. me last night and say that he was going to start randomly inserting your name into posts to see if you were doing searches on your own name. confused-smiley-013.gif