• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oh my STARS it's ALL STAR #4, 1st JSA Adventure, SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 posts in this topic

Another lovely, charming old book for sale...All Star #4, the first Adventure of the Justice Society of America and not an easy book to find...

The book is complete, cover is detached and starting to split, the pages are not terrible, but they are just starting to flake at the right edge, and you need to be very careful with them, I'm sure the spine is fragile, although it looks OK and so does the centerfold...corners are rounded, the color is better than my scans.

With all that said, it's still a VERY cool old comic, Good Guide is $529, this copy is priced to sell at $400.00

Any questions? Just ask...

Priority shipping and insurance is included, Paypal, Checks, Money Orders are all OK.

:takeit: trumps PM's, but I will accept offers...

allstar40001-1.jpg

allstarcenterfold.jpg

allstarinside.jpg

allstar4b0001-1.jpg

Another lovely, charming old book for sale...All Star #4, the first Adventure of the Justice Society of America and not an easy book to find...

The book is complete, cover is detached and starting to split, the pages are not terrible, but they are just starting to flake at the right edge, and you need to be very careful with them, I'm sure the spine is fragile, although it looks OK and so does the centerfold...corners are rounded, the color is better than my scans.

With all that said, it's still a VERY cool old comic, Good Guide is $529, this copy is priced to sell at $400.00

Priority shipping and insurance is included, Paypal, Checks, Money Orders are all OK.

allstar40001-1.jpg

allstarcenterfold.jpg

allstarinside.jpg

allstar4b0001-1.jpg

Nice book. Very nice book. So much so ...

:takeit:

allstar40001-1.jpg

allstarcenterfold.jpg

allstarinside.jpg

allstar4b0001-1.jpg

Nice book. Very nice book. So much so ...

:takeit:

WOW, ...thanks ! I don't mind selling these when they go to nice people:) :banana::cloud9:

Received this book today - what a great book! I see your point about careful handling of the pages, although aside from the edges and spine, the pages seem to be in pretty decent condition.

Thanks much for the book, as well the freebies it came with! (worship)