• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS Sketch Books Megathread

100 posts in this topic

Wait till you see the SS CGC #1 with sketch....it looks exactly like this one (except I dont know the grade and its not made out to Tim)

Should be back from CGC in a few weeks....I may be willing to part with it as well. Let me know if your interested

45708-1.jpg.43b0602ffcfc20f3884bdc2507d8bde0.jpg

Wait till you see the SS CGC #1 with sketch....it looks exactly like this one (except I dont know the grade and its not made out to Tim)

Should be back from CGC in a few weeks....I may be willing to part with it as well. Let me know if your interested

allhail.gif

(is that subtle enough?)

I'm definitely interested!

Some SS sketches to add to the thread.

Walking Dead #1 signed and sketched Kirkman/Moore

IMG_1868_640x480.jpg

Close up of sketch

IMG_1874_640x480.jpg

Walking Dead #11 mislabeled as a #9 triple signed sketched Kirkman/Moore/Adlard

IMG_1878_640x480.jpg

Close up

IMG_1880_640x480.jpg

Ythelastman.jpg[/img]
:takeit:

Get in line! :grin:

Honestly Rodey, if you ever decide to let this go, please please please keep me in mind! :foryou:

(tsk)

meh I believe I said the exact same thing the last time this book was posted!

This just in..unfortunatly the ink smeared a bit when mike put the bookinto the bag and board due to the glossy cover. But im still happy Mike was able to do this for me.

I plan on adding a Gene Ha Head Sketch to this book when I meet him next weekend

48663-zeck-3.jpg.625083c3351fb1c1fc192dc0d4d7d081.jpg