• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Survey: Your Most Valuable Comics of the Silver Age

What is the market value of your most valuable Silver Age comic book?  

342 members have voted

1. 1. What is the market value of your most valuable Silver Age comic book?

43 posts in this topic

I'm astounded by the large response by some people with extremely high-value SA collections. Wow! 29% so far have SA collections over the $80k mark. Very cool!

These are some side questions that you can also answer for me or you can share with the others:

If your collection is above $80K:

•  

• Do you use a safe? No

• Do you have an alarm on your house? No

• What is the address where you keep your collection? It's Secret.
  • Any Pitt Bulls in the house? Only Muffin and Shortcake, Hello Kitty had to be put down after the last "incident."

Thank you for sharing!

Just Kidding!

Nice job Rhonda! (thumbs u

No Pit Bulls here either. I do have a cat that weighs about 18 lbs. I wonder if I could train her to guard the books? hm

Thanks, Jim! :)

Interesting results. The next thing to do would be to determine whether the results from the board members (SA collectors anyway) are representative of what the general population collects.

The only data I have on what the general population collects is the GPA "Top Comic Title Price Report." I was thinking sort of a combination of that report and this survey to determine weighting of titles in the index.

By the way, everyone, I plan to start a new thread when I start posting the Silver Age Price Index. This thread is just about the survey, which is intended as research in preparation for the actual index work.