• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SO, I went to Orlando this past weekend and...................

35 posts in this topic

:hi:

very cool on the sketch Tiz, Kris called me and after 5 minutes of screaming about every detail about it, I finally realized what it was lol Very cool sketch! :golfclap:

Stop spreading rumors. (tsk) Kris does NOT scream! meh

:hi:

very cool on the sketch Tiz, Kris called me and after 5 minutes of screaming about every detail about it, I finally realized what it was lol Very cool sketch! :golfclap:

Stop spreading rumors. (tsk) Kris does NOT scream! meh

Yeah right, lol next thing your gonna tell us is that the Texan don’t sweat either...

The punisher happens to be the reason I got back into comics in 2001 after a 2 year break. So yes the punisher happens to be one of my favorite characters.

gee thanks punisher

The punisher happens to be the reason I got back into comics in 2001 after a 2 year break. So yes the punisher happens to be one of my favorite characters.

gee thanks punisher

FUNNIEST POST EVER :signfunny:

I knew there was a reason I didn't like that character. Couldn't ever really pin it down... until now.

I kid... I kid.