• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess grade... PGA/PGX..FF #25...scan added

30 posts in this topic

I was contemplating resubbing this to CGC. What does everyone think the grade is?

There are a few color breaking creases on the gray part of the spine that my scanner didn't pick up very clearly. Also the scratches on the LRC are on the slab, not the book. BTW, book has white pages.

I'll reveal the grade that PGA/PGX assigned it tomorrow.

ff25a.jpg[/img]

ff25c.jpg[/img]

I have graded 9.0s that look about like that.

I see one bad crease that starts at the top staple, goes right, curls up into the 12cents and stops at the torches chin in the logo.

Unless it's an optical trick with the slab that would prevent a real high grade I think.

wow, pretty amazing... so far we have a range of grades between 6.0-9.0... Just goes to show that grading is subjective!

Or that most people who post in this section don't have a clue how to grade. doh!

:sumo:

wow, pretty amazing... so far we have a range of grades between 6.0-9.0... Just goes to show that grading is subjective!

Or that most new people who post in this section don't have a clue how to grade. doh!

fixed that for ya!