• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about ComicLink

14 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I just purchased my first book from Comiclink. I was wondering, after your order confirmation. do you get a shipping notification along with a tracking number? Thanks for your help.

Yes, and yes, they are the best for that... no one else gives you that information unless asked, they give it as standard. (thumbs u

Hello everyone. I just purchased my first book from Comiclink. I was wondering, after your order confirmation. do you get a shipping notification along with a tracking number? Thanks for your help.

Once CLink receives the book from the seller, they'll send you an email with all the shipping info.

Yes, and yes, they are the best for that... no one else gives you that information unless asked, they give it as standard. (thumbs u

I do. :hi:

hm I don't remember getting tracking info from them. I could've been an isolated incident though. Regardless, aside from slightly expensive and slow shipping, their packaging was fantastic and the overall price I paid for the books was fantastic.

Once CLink receives the book from the seller, they'll send you an email with all the shipping info.

Ahh, see, I thought Comiclink already had the book. I didn't know the seller had to send it to CL first.

If you bought it in the FOR SALE section (as opposed to an auction win), chances are that CLink doesn't own/possess the book.

If you bought it in the FOR SALE section (as opposed to an auction win), chances are that CLink doesn't own/possess the book.

That's where I bought it. I suppose I won't get it as quickly as I thought. :(

It depends on the seller. Sometimes they wait to see if another book or two sell so they can ship them all together. Shipping and insurance can add up after a while.