• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jessica biel might be wonder woman

104 posts in this topic

I do not think we'll see Biel in this, as her salary is too high for the movie.

I've been thinking about the salary issue. If Biel (or her agent) were smart, the best move would be to take a pay cut for JLA...as long as it resulted in her getting the title role in the WW movie. And since this will be released ahead of WW -as opposed to Bats & Supes- the studio will know ahead of time if the audiences accept Biel as Diana. And the movie itself will/should segue nicely into the Amazon's own film.

Win-win for everyone. Makes sense??

Rick

I agree. (thumbs u

one thing you people are not considering, is that the um...assets as you have been calling them do not have to be real. Ever see The Mask? Cameron Diaz looked pretty stacked in that film...

I am hoping the film producers are willing to step outside the box and consider actresses who can nail the acting part of the role instead of the physical look as that side of the equation can be changed to match.

Biel doesn't hold a candle to Connely for Wonder Woman.

Jennifer_Connelly.jpg

Connelly has not looking like that in 15 years.

Sadly.

C

Go back a bit farther. :cloud9:

Jennifer_Connelly_Horse1.gif

Holy mackerel!

She's missing at least two essential assets. hm

:gossip: so does Jessica Biel.

What would those 2 things be?

(shrug) ?

tn2_Jessica_Biel_2.jpg

or (shrug) ?

18370101.jpg