• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jessica biel might be wonder woman

104 posts in this topic

I like both of those actresses, but I would rather see a relative unknown, who can act and looks the part , get the role.

waiting on flee to put greggy in a wonder woman outfit.

Bats & Supes are in the -script. With the impending writers' strike only a month away, and WB's desire to fast track the film, it's unlikely that they'll be calling for a reworking of the -script to eliminate the two biggest characters. There just isn't time.

I think she's a good choice. Physically, she's perfect for the role, and she's been smart about her career, mixing in some quality films along with the lighter fare. If any director can toughen her up a bit, it's George Miller.

I do not think we'll see Biel in this, as her salary is too high for the movie. All this is intended to do is get fanboys talking about the movie and raise its profile.

Once Biel bows out, they'll probably release a PR stating that Jessica "the midget" Alba is up for the role...