• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Golden Age Pricing Question.

11 posts in this topic

I'm looking at a few Golden-Age books and was wondering what percentage of guide should I consider a nice deal. They are comics that book for roughly $100-$400 in VGF so if I get them for half book would that be a good deal? They are Superhero comics but aren't big keys or early Supes or Bats books.

For those of you that don't know me I'm a Silver-Age guy and know all the ins and outs of that market. Half book is sweet on semi-and-non key SA books that book for $200 in VGF. :cloud9:

What's the deal with GA? :shy:

Aces, I think that pretty much any GA superhero that you can get at half guide is worth buying.

What he said. There are very few series where that rule wouldn't work.

I started to make a list then thought what's the point. It would only be a few runs, and if push came to shove I'd probably pay 50% on those just to get the good stuff at the same discount.

I'm looking at a few Golden-Age books and was wondering what percentage of guide should I consider a nice deal. They are comics that book for roughly $100-$400 in VGF so if I get them for half book would that be a good deal? They are Superhero comics but aren't big keys or early Supes or Bats books.

Awful deal, don't do it. Run as far as possible away from those.

Go ahead and PM me the info of the books, and I'll set the seller straight for ya, no charge.

Awful deal, don't do it. Run as far as possible away from those.

Go ahead and PM me the info of the books, and I'll set the seller straight for ya, no charge.

PM me the info, I'll PayPal you $5.00 just for letting me set the seller straight. :sumo:

:devil: