• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Daredevil #7

20 posts in this topic

The right side seems to be mis-cut and mis-wrapped. I'm hoping it hasn't been trimmed along the right side as it’s very uneven? I guess some were mis-cut during the original cutting process? I plan to have the chocolate stain removed. So without the stain, what grade should I get? Pages are Off-white to White.

scan0010-1.jpg

scan0011-1.jpg

Is it just the scan or is there some waveness at the front top edge? As bronzilla mentioned, looks like a scratch or production crease going across DD's neck to left arm. Also, tiny sized chip (still attached) on top right edge?

Still a very nice book and if you can get that stain removed I think 9.2 is not out of the question.

Yes, that line running across DD is from my scanner so is that waviness along the top. No chips or pre-chips anywhere. For some reason, my scanner shows excess tanning when scanning the back cover? Cuz, the back cover really doesn't have much tanning. I guess the mis-cut doesn't affect the grade much?

DD seems to suffer from miscuts. I don't know why one title (TTA is another) is consistently cut worse than another. Does the blade need monthly adjustment and whenever DD was scheduled, the quality control had slipped by that same point every month? My #8 and #9 are miscut.

Dennis