• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis grading standards

20 posts in this topic

Is that sarcasm? I can't tell.

But if you're serious, I'm just thinking about buying some mid-grade Silver Age stuff. The prices will be pretty low, so I'm not really worried. It's not like I'm buying a raw Brave and the Bold 28 or anything where it would be a big investment.

Hello all, another somewhat newbie question.

I've been thinking about buying some raw books from Metropoliscomics.com. In your opinion, do they grade fairly? Have you ever been disappointed in their grading?

I'll let you know when my CGC submission gets back... hm

Jim

Um yep, thats our Richard and that is sarcasm :cloud9:
Richard would never be sarcastic. You must have him confused with the other Richard. hm

Call me Richard....not

I am not a crook.....

I was fully pardoned.

I've been thinking about buying some raw books from Metropoliscomics.com. In your opinion, do they grade fairly? Have you ever been disappointed in their grading?

I'll let you know when my CGC submission gets back... hm

Jim

Ditto

Awesome game tonight! If only my Buckeyes could have done that last year! Congrats...