• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Wars #8.... ugh!

67 posts in this topic

Uh...ya. You know one time I had this Action #2 and it got all bent and stuff...really bummed. Can anyone help a brutha out?
You were drunk. Fault is your own. meh

I'm a demo, I blame everyone but myself. :mad:

No politics

Ninguna política

Keine Politik

Nessuna politica

Aucune politique

Никакая политика

Geen politiek

ما من سياسة

Uh...ya. You know one time I had this Action #2 and it got all bent and stuff...really bummed. Can anyone help a brutha out?

The cost of shipping and it is yours

:banana:

shipping is 12k though... :gossip:

Hey all! When I came home from work, there was a package from Ciorac on my doorstep. Inside was the CGC 9.6 Secret Wars #8 looking every bit like the my old one used. Thanks man!

And I now officially own my first slabbed comic to boot! :)

Hey all! When I came home from work, there was a package from Ciorac on my doorstep. Inside was the CGC 9.6 Secret Wars #8 looking every bit like the my old one used. Thanks man!

Way to go, Bill! :golfclap: Enjoy it Mac man.

You are the greatest Bill. :luhv: I just damaged my Spidey # 1. :insane:

Congrats on your first slab Sir Mac Man. (thumbs u

Are you going to pop it out of the slab and read it?

Jim

Are you going to pop it out of the slab and read it?

Jim

Don't you dare crack that book out. (tsk) Read the crushed one.

If someone sent me a slabbed comic, for free, you bet I'd pop it open and read it.

Heck the old one that's being replaced is unslabbed...

Jim

If someone sent me a slabbed comic, for free, you bet I'd pop it open and read it.

Heck the old one that's being replaced is unslabbed...

Jim

He can read the unslabbed one. Why crack the new one? If it was a slabbed one of a book he didn't have, then crack it out, no problem.

He can read the unslabbed one. Why crack the new one? If it was a slabbed one of a book he didn't have, then crack it out, no problem.

I don't know maybe I'm old-fashioned but if someone sent me a comic as an act of kindness, I'd read the comic sent. Comics are still meant for reading, correct? Or has that changed somewhere along the way?

Jim

I don't know maybe I'm old-fashioned but if someone sent me a comic as an act of kindness, I'd read the comic sent. Comics are still meant for reading, correct? Or has that changed somewhere along the way?

Jim

The story is the same. Why crack it if you don't have to... ... What's the use?

Jim

So if someone sent you the FF 1 9.6 as a gift you'd crack it open and read it on the can?

:baiting:

Jim

The story is the same. Why crack it if you don't have to... ... What's the use?

Maybe he should open the slabbed one to check just in case.

:insane: