• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here it is!!!! the one youve been waiting for!!!! PGM Choo Choo Charlie one shot

15 posts in this topic

Here it is!!!! the one youve been waiting for!!!!

Finally!!!! :grin:

8.5 seems about right. Even a shot at 9.0, but hard to tell if the white spine is hiding any creases. Nice one!

Might be dust shadow. look at the right side front cover it is there slightly as well. You can see both effects barely in hand. My scanners bright Lights are magnifying the effect.

The same was true to a much lesser degree on the night nurse comic I had up, only it was relegated to one corner.

We have discussed this before, you really need to take into effect what a great scanner can do to a comic. I guarantee in hand you would have to squint and hold up to the light to try and see this efect.

What kind of lighting is used by the grading companys when evaluating Comics? anyone know??