• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Issues that elude....

97 posts in this topic

Been looking for years for a 8.5 or better copy of My Love Annual 1.

Do you have a cover image of a "My Love Annual 1"? I don't think I've ever seen that issue, and I thought I had most of them.

july20201.jpg

I just noticed there are only 4 of these slabbed, the highest being a 9.2.

Those are crazy low numbers for a bronze book.

It's a beast. I would never think of slabbing mine. Since Kagemusha has had his WTB up I have really had my eye out. While we're on the subject of issues that elude, high grade Wyatt Earp #30 is the toughest, I think.

While we're on the subject of issues that elude, high grade Wyatt Earp #30 is the toughest, I think.

Yep...very difficult issue to find in HG. I used to think #31 was also difficult but have seen a couple pop up in the last year...

Jim

While we're on the subject of issues that elude, high grade Wyatt Earp #30 is the toughest, I think.

Yep...very difficult issue to find in HG. I used to think #31 was also difficult but have seen a couple pop up in the last year...

Jim

Mine are sweet. :whistle:

Jim

I bet they are...but even yours weren't the only ones that were offered for sale over the last year... hm

Jim

Jim

I bet they are...but even yours weren't the only ones that were offered for sale over the last year... hm

Jim

Prove it

Prove it

Hopefully I will in a couple months as a #31 was in my last submission. And it wasn't the one I got from you... :grin:

Jim

I'm talking about the 30 :gossip:

Prove it

Hopefully I will in a couple months as a #31 was in my last submission. And it wasn't the one I got from you... :grin:

Jim

I'm talking about the 30 :gossip:

Oh...I was talking about #31. I got a #30 from the same guy as the #31 but it wasn't as nice...I did ponder submitting it also though...

Jim

Haha yes you did, I appreciate you bidding for me, guess I should have went higher.

Archie #50

The last 3 on ebay were for US bidders only. I always seem to either miss the auction or can't bid :mad:

Next time that happens just let a fellow boardie know, I'm sure one of us will bid for you and ship it your way.

Been there... done that... got outbid.

Jim

I'm in the same boat. I had never seen a real sharp copy of 31 until Greggy posted his. Then I found a 9.2'ish copy for $3 at Motor City last year. Soon after, saw a 8.0-8.5 copy. Go figure.

I've still never owned a decent 30.

Jim

I'm in the same boat. I had never seen a real sharp copy of 31 until Greggy posted his. Then I found a 9.2'ish copy for $3 at Motor City last year. Soon after, saw a 8.0-8.5 copy. Go figure.

I've still never owned a decent 30.

A 9.6 WE 30 would command some serious coin, I believe. It's been a long time since I've stalked the Marvel Bronze #1 Registry, but I don't think Sully, Mark Arrand, or Tomega have a high grade WE 30. I wish one would show up, and then blow up, so it would shake out some submittable copies.