• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129

65 posts in this topic

I sent an e-mail asking for bigger scans of the FC/BC Plus asking about any restoration issues. When I get them I will post them to help get a better ball park grade. It looks better than the 9.4 I have. White pages BTW.. Though grading by scans is not the best route....

OT

Are you in the military?

Until 1 May 2008 ( :wishluck:) that would be an affirmative

I was @ Ft. Sam Houston, then Ft. Lewis. Once you are a two digit midget, life gets better. (thumbs u

Oh yeahhhh!

The seller is onemillioncomics right? I bought a book from him several months ago and it came back one whole grade lower when I sent it to CGC. His scans are a good size, but not large enough to really see all flaws. It's still a sweet looking book, but I'd ask for larger scans of the front and back covers if I were you. Just my 2c

Thanks for the grades. This is my all time favorite book. I have owned quite a few over the years. I now have five to be exact. The first is a reader copy 3.0 or so. The second is a decent mid grade 6.5 possible 7.0. The third is a PGX 9.0 White pages. The fourth is a CGC 9.6 White Pages. The fifth is the best of the bunch. It is a raw 9.8 possible 9.9 OW/W pages {really}. I will try to get this book. But if it goes for too much $$ I will let it go by... There is always another day in collecting HG books.

I'm winning the auction so far. So what do you think about this book? Your grades without the BC are much appreciated. BC is as nice as the FC so I'm told.. Thanks

Is the seller robojo33?