• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VA Comicon

17 posts in this topic

I can attend this show, and wanted to know if anyone would want anything Signed for Signature Series.

http://vacomicon.com/home.html

Guests of Honor Announced! Jim Kuhoric! Kevin Sharpe! Tsunami Studios! Pop Mhan! MORE!

Meet the following comic book professionals:

James Kuhoric - James Callahan - Pop Mhan - Steve Bird - Brian Vissagio - Louis Small Jr. - Rick Ketcham - Randy Green - Kelly Yates - Bill Meiggs - Kirk O'Brien - Adam Lucas - Dan Nokes - Martin Krause - Kevin Sharpe - Pat Carlucci - Kevin Roberts - Eric Wolfe Hanson - Brett's Comic Pile Publishing - 21st Century Sandshark - Fake McCoy Comics - Tsunami Studios - John Wycough - Brian Shearer - Cory Harris - Adhouse Books - Robert Ullman - Chris Pitzer

If I can get some people wanting comics, I will contact Paul to confirm it.

Thanks!

Chris

Yeah that would be cool for a AofD fan........evilash!

i have to double check how long he's been drawing the series for, but i picked up the whole run which begins after the events of the 3rd movie! i guess the only thing i'm missing is the tpb adaptation of the film.

i wish i could go to the con myself. i'd bring my stacks of AofD for Sharpe to sign!

i have to double check how long he's been drawing the series for, but i picked up the whole run which begins after the events of the 3rd movie! i guess the only thing i'm missing is the tpb adaptation of the film.

I believe he started with issue #5 "Old School" and continued through at least issue #11 (thumbs u

He has also done some of the many variant covers of the series

I believe he started with issue #5 "Old School" and continued through at least issue #11 (thumbs u

oh man. the variant covers! that was one thing that i couldn't commit to on the series. every issue had a 50/50 cover and sometimes issues had 4 covers! oy

oh man. the variant covers! that was one thing that i couldn't commit to on the series. every issue had a 50/50 cover and sometimes issues had 4 covers! oy

I hear ya! Even I (a goofy completist) had to stop buying all of the covers and started picking up only the ones I really liked. :eek:

Steve I saw that Nguyen is at FallCon he did the last AoD #13 variant cover, kinda cool as he usually just inks over Mahnke

Thanks Jon! Yeah, I saw that too....

I think I'm probably going to have to pass on submitting for that one right now though :eek: