• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: X-Men #3

21 posts in this topic

I have a strict grading curve with Bats and tecs gettin .5 grade boost for awesomeness (is that a word? lol ) and all x-men related books get .5 deduction for being stinky mutie related lol duff beer its the best

4.5 for the wear on the bottom spine. Also, if you look at the back cover scan, it appears that the spine has a tear just under the bottom staple. Those two blemishes will keep it from a Fine, I think.

OK, check out The Blob...yet another comic book character without nipples. The more instances I find of this, the more irked I become.

4.5 for the wear on the bottom spine. Also, if you look at the back cover scan, it appears that the spine has a tear just under the bottom staple. Those two blemishes will keep it from a Fine, I think.

OK, check out The Blob...yet another comic book character without nipples. The more instances I find of this, the more irked I become.

They're there...just tucked under his fat-folds...I can live without the nipples...

They're there...just tucked under his fat-folds...I can live without the nipples...

No nipples in the Marvel Universe until Barry Smith's Conan.

Dennis

No nipples in the Marvel Universe until Barry Smith's Conan.

Dennis

So that's why he's so hot with the girlz . . . lol