• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #33

25 posts in this topic

There's also a non color-breaking vertical crease that appears to go thru the whole book(More visible in the BC pic)

It's more of a roll than a crease . . . :baiting:

7.0 :sumo:

It's more of a bend than a roll.... :baiting:

:sumo:

Schmend/Scroll . . . (shrug) it's certainly not a crease :makepoint:

:hi:

:whatev:

46001-Picture088.jpg.7dfe56456fafa70eade520ef8364744f.jpg

Boy, that's a beautiful copy, except for that damned chipping. I'd be afraid to even move the cover for fear the big chips would come loose. I have no idea how this would grade, because it looks so great, but if I bought it at 7.0 I'd be pissed.

Yeah no kidding about the chipping.. Oh well, I can live with it. It would be interesting if I get this book graded. I'll probably do it soon as I am curious what grade it would come out to be. I'll post the CGC grade up here when I get it back. Thanks again for all your evaluations..

I got one back recently from CGC with the similar right edge chipping/creasing/damage. The grade I received was F 5.5.

This is a nice comic, one you don't see everyday( my theory is that most, not all, of the super high grade silver has been scarfed up and are just collecting dust), and this is a very collectable comic.

Final grade: VG/F 5.0