• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zombie Collecotrs Look! OA cover under the magical $300 mark

6 posts in this topic

That's a really cool cover. It is also highly affordable. What kind of buyer's fees apply on that site? The only other issue (the way I'm reading it) is that the payment has to be done by Western Union only. :(

That's not an option from where I'm at. Has anyone read Zombie Highway?

That's a really cool cover. It is also highly affordable. What kind of buyer's fees apply on that site? The only other issue (the way I'm reading it) is that the payment has to be done by Western Union only. :(

That's not an option from where I'm at. Has anyone read Zombie Highway?

NO BUYERS FEES at all (except for your bid and shipping of course :devil: ).

As I mentioned before, CAC is a great site set up by Terry Maltos and the last time I checked, it was FREE to list items ! !

Just like eBay, payment options are up to the seller. I'm assuming since he is outside the U.S. that Western Union is what is best for him. Never Hurts to email the seller.

Thanks for mentioning this cover. I've floated past the Comic Art Community auctions many times. I keep hoping to find a great piece to bid on. One of the issues with the CAC website (for me, anyway) is that it rarely features any art I'm dying to have.

This particular piece kind of proves the point. While I'd love a great MARVEL ZOMBIES cover or splash, the CAC'ers offer me this ZOMBIE HIGHWAY thing instead. Which is actually quite nice for the CAC auction site but would struggle to be noticed on the Dark Lord of Auctions, eBay.

Well, that's the catch22 isn't it. The sellers go where the bidders/buyers are and the buyers go where the sellers list the best stuff.

Not knowing anything about the artist, but I imagine he listed the piece there becuase it is free, gets exposure, and he can have it up as long as he wants, kind of like having his own online store, without the hassle of managing a site. I've no doubt though that if he listed it on eBay for $100 it would be gone in a week to some zombie head. CAC just doesn't get the traffic