• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry Comicdey

95 posts in this topic

Not picking a battle - seen ya on the boards too much :foryou:

Go ahead....most of us have your back on this one (ok, all of us) :sumo:

Screw u, Flemish dork

cookietrollbanned.jpg

:wishluck:

:wishluck:

Let's not get too hasty. With both Death and greggy gone, it would get really boring.

In a 'My, Isn't Life Grand' sort of way... meh

Come on Nick, he buys your books and he pays.

Not picking a battle - seen ya on the boards too much :foryou:

Go ahead....most of us have your back on this one (ok, all of us) :sumo:

Screw u, Flemish dork

Will you simmer down once you've been fed paid?

No, I don't even really care. I think I'll get more satisfaction if I leave the guy 4 negs and then troll his bids (he doesn't snipe) and jack him up on eBay. He'll end up paying the $1,300 one way or the other. :D
Prove it! :sumo:

Cap, good for you in owning up to the mistake. I think many of us have had to bite the bullet here and there, but it pays off in the long run. AND as Collin has shown, fellow boardies will respect you all the more for it.

Still awaiting the rest of the story... :juggle:

Jim

Why don't you just start naming names and see if you can get the noose to fit . . . :baiting:lol

Because if I had to bet, there still is more to the story.

Just call it a gut feeling. And with a gut like mine...

I would like to officially apologize to comicdey for not following through with the purchase that I made in his For Sale thread. I used poor judgment with the decision I made and it will not happen again.I also hope that everyone can see their way to giving me a another chance and the opportunity to re-establish everyone's trust.

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

Apology accepted. :foryou:

Your post shows wisdom beyond your age. I'm good with you, and hope that you continue to be a contributing board member. Everyone makes mistakes.

I really had no intention of making you a scapegoat for all of the minor infractions that happen on the boards. It brought a lot of animosity and frustration forward, that was likely festering in many of us.

The boards should be a fun part of the hobby where we can all rib one another, laugh, show off the hobby, and then get back to our daily lives. I think it is for the most part. We all have room to improve. (thumbs u

I wish you the best,

Collin

Very classy....the both of you. So let me get this straight....An apology was given and the apology was excepted....... What on earth is the rest of the stuff that's being written in this thread? It seems to me that the two parties have settled this on their own, in a very classy manner and are satisfied.

I would like to officially apologize to comicdey for not following through with the purchase that I made in his For Sale thread. I used poor judgment with the decision I made and it will not happen again.I also hope that everyone can see their way to giving me a another chance and the opportunity to re-establish everyone's trust.

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

Your post shows wisdom beyond your age. I'm good with you, and hope that you continue to be a contributing board member. Everyone makes mistakes.

I really had no intention of making you a scapegoat for all of the minor infractions that happen on the boards. It brought a lot of animosity and frustration forward, that was likely festering in many of us.

The boards should be a fun part of the hobby where we can all rib one another, laugh, show off the hobby, and then get back to our daily lives. I think it is for the most part. We all have room to improve. (thumbs u

I wish you the best,

Collin

Very classy....the both of you. So let me get this straight....An apology was given and the apology was excepted....... What on earth is the rest of the stuff that's being written in this thread? It seems to me that the two parties have settled this on their own, in a very classy manner and are satisfied.

An appology was accepted :baiting:

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

I wish you the best,

Collin

An appology was accepted :baiting:

An apology was accepted. :baiting: