• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry Comicdey

95 posts in this topic

WEAK

Weak is not telling us the rest of story...

While I applaud the public apology...there is still someone out there undercutting Marketplace seller's threads. CC can share light on that and save us alot of time in avoiding this piece of :censored:...

Jim

WEAK

Weak is not telling us the rest of story...

While I applaud the public apology...there is still someone out there undercutting Marketplace seller's threads. CC can share light on that and save us alot of time in avoiding this piece of :censored:...

Jim

Yeah, tell the full story and out this alleged other seller. doh!

I would like to officially apologize to comicdey for not following through with the purchase that I made in his For Sale thread. I used poor judgment with the decision I made and it will not happen again.I also hope that everyone can see their way to giving me a another chance and the opportunity to re-establish everyone's trust.

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

Apology accepted. :foryou:

Your post shows wisdom beyond your age. I'm good with you, and hope that you continue to be a contributing board member. Everyone makes mistakes.

I really had no intention of making you a scapegoat for all of the minor infractions that happen on the boards. It brought a lot of animosity and frustration forward, that was likely festering in many of us.

The boards should be a fun part of the hobby where we can all rib one another, laugh, show off the hobby, and then get back to our daily lives. I think it is for the most part. We all have room to improve. (thumbs u

I wish you the best,

Collin

WEAK

Being new here but having read many-many threads, I am impressed by all who have spoken out here on this one.

(well, except maybe 'greggy') :makepoint:

Makes me glad I am here - seeing all this in action! :golfclap:

Looking to see about the third party? Still not figured that one out - but still a rookie!

Sorry 'greggy' - I know you don't even know me nor I you but . . . DUDE? :whatev:

I would like to officially apologize to comicdey for not following through with the purchase that I made in his For Sale thread. I used poor judgment with the decision I made and it will not happen again.I also hope that everyone can see their way to giving me a another chance and the opportunity to re-establish everyone's trust.

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

Your post shows wisdom beyond your age. I'm good with you, and hope that you continue to be a contributing board member. Everyone makes mistakes.

I really had no intention of making you a scapegoat for all of the minor infractions that happen on the boards. It brought a lot of animosity and frustration forward, that was likely festering in many of us.

The boards should be a fun part of the hobby where we can all rib one another, laugh, show off the hobby, and then get back to our daily lives. I think it is for the most part. We all have room to improve. (thumbs u

I wish you the best,

Collin

WEAK

Being new here but having read many-many threads, I am impressed by all who have spoken out here on this one.

Looking to see about the third party? Still not figured that one out - but still a rookie!

Sorry 'greggy' - I know you don't even know me nor I you but . . . DUDE? :whatev:

I know you as someone who buys 9.8 Spideys :whatev:

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

I wish you the best,

Collin

WEAK

:popcorn:

Thank you,

Connor

Connor,

I wish you the best,

Collin

WEAK

Yessss . . . and your point? hm

Not picking a battle - seen ya on the boards too much :foryou:

Go ahead....most of us have your back on this one (ok, all of us) :sumo:

Screw u, Flemish dork

Screw u, Flemish dork

Will you simmer down once you've been fed paid?

No, I don't even really care. I think I'll get more satisfaction if I leave the guy 4 negs and then troll his bids (he doesn't snipe) and jack him up on eBay. He'll end up paying the $1,300 one way or the other. :D

Greggy doh!

Greggy doh! (for emphasis)

And to the other comments....I agree for full disclosure if there was an undercut sale or not. But I accepted the apology. :sumo:

Waaaah....did I do? :eek:

:applause: Nice work Connor. It takes a big person to apologize

and I've had to do the same a few times in my short stay here and

I'm supposed to be a full grown adult. :blush:

Collin, you will always be a class act. (thumbs u

I hope there isn't a third person involved in a 25.00 $ sale. :wishluck:

Greggy doh!

Greggy doh! (for emphasis)

And to the other comments....I agree for full disclosure if there was an undercut sale or not. But I accepted the apology. :sumo:

Waaaah....did I do? :eek:

lol lol :baiting:

Screw u, Flemish dork

Will you simmer down once you've been fed paid?

No, I don't even really care. I think I'll get more satisfaction if I leave the guy 4 negs and then troll his bids (he doesn't snipe) and jack him up on eBay. He'll end up paying the $1,300 one way or the other. :D

lol

Screw u, Flemish dork

cookietrollbanned.jpg

:wishluck:

Let's not get too hasty. With both Death and greggy gone, it would get really boring.

Screw u, Flemish dork

cookietrollbanned.jpg

Let's not get too hasty. With both Death and greggy gone, it would get really boring.

In a 'My, Isn't Life Grand' sort of way... meh