• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Beer Comicdonna would love

19 posts in this topic

Sweet boat! Btw: my first job in the military was as a 88K, Watercraft Operator. Drove boats for a living, one of my favorite moments in the Army. When I retire in, oh 13 more years, perhaps I'll buy myself a boat.

I was going to ask which branch of service you were in, so I take it that it is the Army.

Sweet boat! Btw: my first job in the military was as a 88K, Watercraft Operator. Drove boats for a living, one of my favorite moments in the Army. When I retire in, oh 13 more years, perhaps I'll buy myself a boat.

I was going to ask which branch of service you were in, so I take it that it is the Army.

He's a paratrooping Marine.

He's a paratrooping Marine.

Definately not a squid.