• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #6 CGC 9.6. What will it go for?

7 posts in this topic

http://www.heritagecomics.com/common/auctions/photo.asp?id=808001039&lot_id=1039&SID=071331981FEC4DE8BDB6583B91002AF0

It seems like this issue has cooled off just a tad from the Spider-Man movie hype price surge, but it is still a very desired book. What do you think it will go for in this Heritage auction?

Wow, I know you can't tell everything from a scan, but this really doesn't look any nicer than most of the ASM #6 9.4s I've seen over the past few months. Notch_top had a 9.4 on eBay a little while ago that was gorgeous - definitely nicer than this. So...

Last 9.6 about 9 months ago went for over $20,000. $12-15,000 if someone's buying the label. Won't be me!

Definitely right about that Verbow.. smile.gif

I can not see how this book got a 9.6 with the spine stress, graphite smudges, and is that a dustshadow??

Here is a pic of my 9.4...Should have been a 9.6 IMHO. Just for comparisons sake....One thing to be learned from this as I have noticed is that bulk super high grade submissions get graded much more strictly than the smaller lots. That is the way it is....

Buy the book not the label that is for sure.