• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I really Love these Geeks!!!!!!

49 posts in this topic

hey, that's me in the backround (Camo shorts) at the bar talking to S. Borock.

that really was a fun dinner. :grin:

GatorandRichiepart2.jpg

Way to sneak in the picture Dude!

It was great to meet all of you guys! That was a fun dinner, I just wish I didn't have to fly out first thing in the morning! Next year gonna stay an extra day, and come a day earlier!

We are proud to have you as one of our gang of geeks!! :luhv:

yes, it was great meeting you and a number of other board members in Chicago, and the books that some of you guys had that night :o

Well, you were the only one toting around a Reilly pedigree book (thumbs u

We are proud to have you as one of our gang of geeks!! :luhv:

yes, it was great meeting you and a number of other board members in Chicago, and the books that some of you guys had that night :o

Well, you were the only one toting around a Reilly pedigree book (thumbs u

lol yeah "unbeknownst" to me.

hey, that's me in the backround (Camo shorts) at the bar talking to S. Borock.

that really was a fun dinner. :grin:

GatorandRichiepart2.jpg

Seems like my kinda party. Except for that lack of hot chick anywhere in the picture...wait, this picture wasn't taken at Chip N' Dales was it?

That is so touching, just like when they had to shoot Old Yeller. :cry:

in light of the color shirt i'm wearing in the pic, this is not at all amusing to me.

Parker, if we could get you into a new pair of glasses, it would be a better reflection on geeks everywhere. hm

LSU sucks, GO VOLS!
:makepoint: Now I have to dislike you.

this is what it took :baiting:

Busted. I didn't like him before now, just needed a reason to go public. :insane:

'Trooper's not that bad. :) There's no one else I'd rather have watching my back :sumo: ... Once you get past the smell. :sick:

That is so touching, just like when they had to shoot Old Yeller. :cry:

in light of the color shirt i'm wearing in the pic, this is not at all amusing to me.

Parker, if we could get you into a new pair of glasses, it would be a better reflection on geeks everywhere. hm

i have a new pair!!! but not cuz of a better sense of style, but rather my deteriorating sight.

I just got full on permission for PONS CON!!!! Kitchen pass for the weekend!!! :banana:

24/7 Geeking for a few days.. :cloud9:

Its costing me a 4 day cruise for the wife with her BFF, but how does the saying go $469.00+ tax and airfair, a weekend with the ever loving Timely Geek club, geeking on funny books...Priceless!!!

I am totally good with that! Lets do it! Hell why not do a con circut, I could arrange for some special guest tours of a certain collection. I gotta warn you guys its Wet here in Feb. so don't expect tan girls in bikini's, more like hippy's in rain coats.

My thought is a Pons Con, Shom Con, Gator Con, Wizard World Parker, and Bed Con Texas! Basically a whole season of Geeking!

You seem to have missed the MN North Con on your list. Maybe in January :o (where's the shivering graemlin when you need it??)

Wow Paul, and here I thought I was a big sap! :insane: You got me beat hands down.

j/k

It is refreshing to see your comic passion, hope the Housing Market picks back up soon for you.

Ze-