• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I really Love these Geeks!!!!!!

49 posts in this topic

According to Ponseti we may be having Schom-Con at your house instead.

Perish the thought. I am just sorting out the details for a change of venue this year. Working on a beachfront condo with some surfer girls. :busy:

According to Ponseti we may be having Schom-Con at your house instead.

Perish the thought. I am just sorting out the details for a change of venue this year. Working on a beachfront condo with some surfer girls. :busy:

:applause:

Wow Paul, and here I thought I was a big sap! :insane: You got me beat hands down.

j/k

It is refreshing to see your comic passion, hope the Housing Market picks back up soon for you.

Ze-

I was drunk when I posted this thread, can't be held responsible for sappy posts or threads (shrug),

So your title is still intact!

lol

I am totally good with that! Lets do it! Hell why not do a con circut, I could arrange for some special guest tours of a certain collection. I gotta warn you guys its Wet here in Feb. so don't expect tan girls in bikini's, more like hippy's in rain coats.

The Trooper hates hippy's. :mad:

I am totally good with that! Lets do it! Hell why not do a con circut, I could arrange for some special guest tours of a certain collection. I gotta warn you guys its Wet here in Feb. so don't expect tan girls in bikini's, more like hippy's in rain coats.

I don't go anywhere without my Birkenstocks :blush:

I don't go anywhere without my Hippy beating club. :blush:

Argh! Jesus sandals! I bet you wear socks with them. doh!

Argh! Jesus sandals! I bet you wear socks with them. doh!

No Socks! My feet have these crazy tan lines on them.