• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Calling out all Red Socks fans!!

103 posts in this topic

Well , the Red Sox just won. Oh well, Go Rockies!!! :devil:

You mean baseball season still isn't over?!?! :frustrated: Just end it al-freakin-ready and stop interrupting my programming!!!

No Simpsons OR Family Guy last night for a stupid freakin' baseball game!!! :frustrated:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

belushinik.jpg

What is this freakin' cricket?! This is freakin' America! ONE GAME! Winner take all! Not stupid, longass, drawn-out series of games!

End of :signrant:........... (for now anyway :mad:).

I feel your pain :(

I'm just waiting for 1CoolEngineer to come on here today (and settle up on our wager!).

Congrats again Sox!

I'm here taking my lumps. All wagers will be paid today!!

I can't remember a complete flip in series like that one. Boston couldn't do anything right for three games and then the Tribe couldn't for the next three. I'm happy that the Tribe was able to go the distance but the ending just plain sucked. Go Tribe in 2008!!

I am happy to announce that 1CoolEngineer is a MAN OF HIS WORD and pays bets when he loses them.

Thank you for your honesty, integrity, and for the $20.

GO BOSTON!